Monday, December 13, 2010

12 Days Until Christmas

Cards By Stacie-Lee Christmas Card 2010
    
Well December sure creped up on me this year and now look it's 12 days until Christmas.  Amongst all the hustle and bustle I was able to complete my Christmas cards this year and have sent them out.  Unlike most people who spend a lot of time writing in them I am the polar opposite I spend a long time designing and making them, then very little time writing in them.  

  This year I decided to use my Cricut to help me out boy did it make things go a lot faster then my old method of cutting everything out by hand with an Exacto Knife.   


My Supplies:

  • Cricut Expressions
  • Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite Cartridge
  • Green Bazzil Basics Cardstock
  • Brown Bazzil Basics Cardstock
  • Shimmer White Cardstock (from Michaels)
  • Green Stripe Paper (Christmas Stack by Die Cuts With A View)
  • Red Swirl Paper (Christmas Stack by Die Cuts With A View)
  • Marvy paper cutter with Scalloped & Straight Edge Blade
  • Stampendous Stamp
  • StazOn Jet BLack Ink
  • Mini Rhinstones
  • Corner rounding Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment