|Cards By Stacie-Lee Christmas Card 2010|
Well December sure creped up on me this year and now look it's 12 days until Christmas. Amongst all the hustle and bustle I was able to complete my Christmas cards this year and have sent them out. Unlike most people who spend a lot of time writing in them I am the polar opposite I spend a long time designing and making them, then very little time writing in them.
This year I decided to use my Cricut to help me out boy did it make things go a lot faster then my old method of cutting everything out by hand with an Exacto Knife.
- Cricut Expressions
- Jolly Holidays Cricut Lite Cartridge
- Green Bazzil Basics Cardstock
- Brown Bazzil Basics Cardstock
- Shimmer White Cardstock (from Michaels)
- Green Stripe Paper (Christmas Stack by Die Cuts With A View)
- Red Swirl Paper (Christmas Stack by Die Cuts With A View)
- Marvy paper cutter with Scalloped & Straight Edge Blade
- Stampendous Stamp
- StazOn Jet BLack Ink
- Mini Rhinstones
- Corner rounding Punch